Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Third Post for Today!

I just couldn't wait.  I had to sneak in another post for today.  I've been working on cards all day to sell at a Women's Expo day on May 8 that I am vendoring and of course I had to play with some of my new Summer Mini Catalog goodies.  You are going to absolutely love the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Square Lattice.  It is unlike an of our other embossing folders and you all know how crazy I am about them.  This is almost like a rattan type design.  It is amazing!  I can't stop using it.  So I thought I'd share a couple cards I made with you.  I am using up some retired cardstock (purely pomeganate) and in the one pic you notice I used some of the new Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.  These will be available in the new Summer Mini Catalog as well.  If you haven't received your catalog from me by May 1, please let me know and I'll get one sent out to you.  The stamp set used in Tropical Party and I'm still using the Well Scripted from the Occasions Mini.  You can still order this set up through Friday, April 30.  Don't delay.  This set is so versatile.



Now to get supper finished.  It was great to stamp all day.  I just love my job!

Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those are such great colors! The cards even had me craving pina-colada

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails