Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Card!!! Yeah!!

I know some of you (and you know who you are) have probably been disappointed in me not posting cards as of late.  That would be for sure one of my regular stalkers, um I mean customers, cough, cough Kris Pettit! maybe? *grin* Well the time has arrived.  Here is what I think is an adorable Valentine card.  I had recently done a fun little trade with another demo and she asked me how much I wanted for the item she was looking for and told her to just make it a fun trade.  Surprise me!  Well that she did.  She sent me some sample goodies from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  I was so excited!!!  She had even stamped some different stamps on Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock as well so that is how I made this card.

The tree is from the set Valentine Defined.  The words are from the set Filled with Love from the Holiday Mini Catalog and the recent special.  That set is no longer available, but the DSP that I used from that promotion is still available.  I used Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink.  I embossed the base using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, punched the hearts using the Small Heart Punch and the greeting using the 3/4" x 15/16" Oval punch from the Holiday Mini, which has carried over and it still available.  Oh and I added adhesive back pearls to the center of the hearts.  If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.  As always thanks for stopping by and leaving me your comments.  They really do make my day.  And thanks as well to my new subscribers for subscribing.  I hope I can inspire you.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails