Thursday, January 20, 2011

Surgery Complete

Well friends, I had my gall bladder surgery yesterday.  It went well although it was longer than expected since I had a lot of scar tisuue from my previous c-sections that ended up having to be removed for them to remove the very inflammed gall bladder.  So the good news is that the gall bladder pain is gone, but I have a lot of soreness.  I know with each day it will get better, but right now I'm not feeling it.  A good nights sleep would sure help, since I didn't sleep real well last night.  I just couldn't get comfortable.

So I have no stamping for you right now, but will try as I get to feeling better.  If you are a customer of mine, or if you don't have a demonstrator please feel free to place orders through my Stampin'Up! store or you can call or email me with your orders.  I sure appreciate your support during this time.

Blessings,
Renee

8 comments:

Rene' Gillespie said...

Take it easy and look at all the creativity on the websites!! Don't turn the TV on during the day, there isn't anything worth watching. Keep a note book for all your ideas and heal fast!

Su G said...

totally missed that you were getting surgery :( hope you are feeling better now. I like Rene's ideas. Gather up the inspiration to get yourself up and running again.

WandaG_CT said...

Just saw your post about your surgery, hope you are feeling much better by now. Get well soon!

Annie Lee said...

Wishing you speedy recovery and get back to stampin'!

Anonymous said...

Feel better!!

Anonymous said...

I had the same surgery in July..I created complications in my back from holding myself so tightly that I injured my back..so be careful! the surgery took me a couple weeks to be back on track..

Kim said...

Good luck and Get Well!

LINDA GUTIERREZ said...

Hi Renee,
So glad to hear everything went well. Let me know if there's anything you need or that I might be of assistance with. Take Care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails