Monday, January 3, 2011

An Update

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I have not vanished from blog land or from Stampin'Up!  I needed to take a little break from blogging just before Christmas so I could enjoy the preperation for the holidays and I intended full well in getting back to blogging between Christmas and New Years.  Well Christmas day I really wasn't feeling the best and thought maybe I had just over done it the last few weeks.  Well a week later and I still was not feeling well.  Pains in my stomach and some back spasms.  I went to the doctor and after 2 days of testing, 2 doctor office calls the diagnosis is I have a bad gall bladder with a large stone.  I had one more test today to confirm if there is only one, but we know there is at least one.  I'm going to have to have surgery, but as of today I don't know when.  My doctor will schedule me to see the surgeon and we'll go from there.  Needless to say I'm a little discouraged to start the new year out this way, but I know that God knows all about and He will bring me through this bump in the road just as He has many other bumps.  As you all know yourself, it is no fun being sick and it's even worse when you are a person who likes to be busy.  I haven't even felt like going to my stamp room at all.  That's when my family knows I'm really not feeling well. *Ü*

I will try real hard tomorrow to post some of the cards I received this Christmas from some of my customers/friends.  And will then try to get back to posting on a regular basis, but I hope you understand.

The Occasions Mini Catalog goes live tomorrow.  Have you received yours?  If you haven't and would like one, please let me know.  You will be able to view it from my Stampin'Up! website http://www.reneeond.stampinup.net/ by clicking on the SHOP NOW button as of tomorrow January 4.  Lots of awesome new products and don't forget about the Current Special, Filled with Love Promotion.  It includes exclusive DSP not found in any of the current catalogs.  It's a great kit to make those Valentine cards.  Maybe you'd even like to host a book party during the month of January.  If so please feel free to contact me.  If you do I will send you a handmade hostess gift like I do for all my in home parties.  Contact a few friends to see if they'd like to order and you will be well on your way to hostess benefits.  Host benefits start at only $150 in sales. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding during this time.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Rene' Gillespie said...

Hope everything went well with your surgery. I've missed your creativity, but understand when you don't feel well, you can't be crafty. Take care and get better!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Renee.
I had gallbladder surgery about a year ago when I was 66. It's really easy surgery and I was up and around the next day. Hardly any discomfort.
Keep talking to God; as I was going under anesthesia I asked him to take special care of me and he did just that.
Blessings,
Ermajean Marr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails