Monday, January 31, 2011

Ok, get set.....

Yes, get set for some posts this week.  I've uploaded pictures and I'm scheduling posts for the week.  Can you believe it?  Well I hope you enjoy them.  I've got lots to share.

Up first I want to share the last of some Christmas cards we received that were made with Stampin'Up! products.  We received many lovely cards, but these were made with SU so I wanted to share them.

Made by Vicki Affholter

Made by my upline Amy McBrayer 

Made by Anne Anderson

Made by Deb Herzog
Made by Myrna Born


Again made by Ellen Roth ( a little better photo than I showed you on Saturday)

Hope you enjoyed them and maybe even got an idea or two for your next years Christmas card.  It's never too early to start planning you know.  *wink*

Blessings
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails