Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally a Post!

Well my stampin' friends, I'm finally getting around to a post.  Here's just a a little update.  I saw the surgeon yesterday and I will be having my gall bladder removed next Wednesday, January 19.  Yay!  I say that because I am ready for this to be over and to feel better.  Hopefully I'll have a quick recovery and will heal quickly, but I've promised my friend and fellow SU demo Patty Bennett that I will take it easy on myself since she sort of threatened me.  LOL!  Really I'm so thankful for her concern and suggestions since she had surgery not too long ago.

Now to get to why you've all stopped by today.  You know I have a love for mini albums because they can be done so quickly and I've been wanting to do one using SU's awesome Whisper White envelopes, but wasn't quite sure how I would do it so while surfing the web I came across several different ideas, but decided on this one.  You can find it HERE.  And now here is mine.

 This is opened and the inside of it.
 This is the inside as well and I've pulled out the inserts from the envelopes.  This is where you could journal or add pictures.
This is the backside.  You could actually put pictures on the two left pieces if you wanted because this will fold up into the book.  The third panel (second polkadot and closest to the front) is the back of the album.

Well I hope you enjoyed this.  I certainly had fun making it.  Now to get some of my Christmas pictures added to it.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails