Friday, June 24, 2011

4th of July Banner

Wow I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday.  This week has been something else.  On Monday our toilet, sinks, tub started to make gurggling noises which could only mean one thing, the septic tank was full and sure enough.  Water was seeping in the basement because one of the pipes was plugged.  Not a fun thing, but we got it taken care of, had it pumped and $160 later we were good to go.  Then Tuesday night just as Frank was getting home from work we lost power.  There had been a little wind, but nothing bad.  We were without power until 1:45 am Wednesday morning.  So by this time I'm thinking I can hardly wait to see what Wednesday would bring.  Well never fear, with Wednesday brought torrential rain storms and a flooded basement and yes even into my office/stamp room.  We have never had so much trouble with water in the basement in all of the 25 years we've lived here.  We had heavy rains last night, but it didn't make it into my stamp room, thank goodness.  Things are drying out rather nicely today and we are looking to a sunny weekend or so the weatherman is telling us.  So that was my week.  How was yours?

I just realized this afternoon that I hadn't posted all week.  How time flies when you are having fun eh?  Well I made this banner last week and was going to wait until the 4th to share it with you, but thought it might be best to share it ahead of time in case you  are a demo and wanted to case it.


I used the new Pennant die that will be available on July 1 to make this fun banner.  If you remember I made this banner HERE using this same stand.  I have good news for you though if you like these banners.  I will be offering classes soon to make banners and it will include a stand as well.  Look for more details soon.

Lastly, I have a fresh batch of the new 20011/2012 Idea Book and Catalog on hand so if you'd like to get your copy please feel free to contact me.  If you pre-ordered and would like to pick yours up please contact  me to make arrangements to do so.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Very Cute, I love the 4th of July.

Hugs
Shirley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails