Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Catty Case


When we demonstrators get our first peak at the new catalog and before we can actually order anything other than sneak peaks, I like to take the catalog and case some of the examples with what I have and that is what I did with this card.  If you already have your catalog, it's from page 106.  Not exactly like it, but very similar.  I've had the Ornate Blossom stamp since it came out last year and I hate to admit it, but it hasn't seen much ink.  I love how it works with the Fabulous Florets stamp set from the Beyond the Garden product suite.  The colors used are Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy.  I've always loved yellow and blue together.  The card size is 3" x 6" and fits in a regular bill paying type envy.

Here is another one with the same layout.

I got the card all done and realized I had a red smudge.  I hate when that happens! :(  Never fear make an embellishment to cover it up.  In the end I thought it looked like I had planned it that way and was a nice way to embellish the inside. :)  This card went to my sweet aunt who lives in California and she doesn't go on the computer so she'll never know. ;)

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails