Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stampin'Up! Bonnet

Last night we had quite the storm go through our area and many are feeling truly thankful that no one was killed in this storm.  Makes one really feel for the areas that have had complete devastation and be very thankful that we were spared.

Now onto why you stopped by.  I had found this cute bonnet idea on a blog that I follow here and knew I had to make one myself.  I've seen so many of these, but Laurie's just really struck me when I saw the black and white.  No decision on what color to make.

Isn't it just the cutest thing evah?  What's it made of you ask?  I knew you would so that is why I'm going to share.  It's a Stampin' Store container.  One that our brads, eyelets, buttons, etc come in.  And if you don't have any empty ones you can actually purchase them, 6 containers for $3.95 from the catalog.  Wouldn't these make a cute little treat or thank you filled with candy?  I think these will probably go to my hostesses.  Then of course I had to make another.  Here's another one done in the new Pool Party In Color along with some of the new Chocolate Chip scallop ribbon available on July 1.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails