Saturday, June 18, 2011

Great News!

Good Saturday morning to you!  Sorry I didn't get to post while I was away, but I have great news.  Hubby's scans came back negative.  No signs of cancer anywhere.  We are still waiting for the final blood tests next week, but are believing they will be negative too. He's back on his meds and went to work today so all is good and we are so thankful to answered prayer.


Here is another embedded/embossed card.  These are so neat because they make it look like it's all one piece of cardstock.  Just glue on your circles and run through the Square Lattice embossing folder and wa-la.  Neat huh?  Don't have this embossing folder?  You can order it from my stampin' store or directly through me.  The words are from the set Word Play.

Have a great Saturday!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails