Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am so bad

I thought I had posted yesterday and just went and looked and I didn't.  My bad!  So I guess I owe you 2 cards today.  First the one I thought I posted yesterday.
This card uses some new DSP that will be in the new catalog come July 1st.  The words are from the set Word Play in the current catalog and the little butterflies are made using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die.  Colors are Mellon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black.

Here's another sneak peak for you.

This is a new stamp set and border punch available on July 1st as well.  The color you ask?  It's one of the 5 new In Colors called Pool Party.  Sort of reminds me of the long ago  retired Cool Caribbean.

And just because I like you so well, here's a little notebook I made the other day.  I just covered a scratch pad I had laying around.


I used the Baby Wipe technique and the Fabulous Florets stamp set.  The background was made using the Strength and Hope set.  All these are available in the Summer Mini Catalog.  Colors used were Pink Pirouette and Concord Crush along with Old Olive and Certainly Celery.

Hope I made up for my lacking of posting yesterday.
Blessings,
Renee


1 comment:

lynns said...

I check your blog every day and hardly ever leave a comment. I love the projects today.

Love,
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails