Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Little Fall Hi

Well today doesn't actually feel like Fall here in the Thumb of Michigan.  It is in the 90's today and 80's are predicted for tomorrow and Friday in the 60's.  That's Michigan.  Well I have a Fall card for you today none the less.
Doesn't this look all warm and cozy?  I used the Sweater Weather DSP from the Holiday catalog, the Houndstooth Embossing Folder and the stamp set Gently Falling.  Colors are Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry.  The little die cut hi is from the new Thinlits Card die.  The picture here makes it look really bright, but it's not.  It is very warm Fall colors.
 
I have a workshop tonight here at my house.  My good friend Joni is the hostess and I made her a really cute hostess gift, but I can't show you yet because I know she reads my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I will share tomorrow.  Have a good evening!
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails