Monday, September 2, 2013

RIP my friend


As I had said the other day I've been busy getting ready for our garage sale that we had this past weekend so I haven't had a lot of time to stamp. I had intended to get something posted early Thursday morning, but I received some very sad news that morning. My dear childhood/high school friend passed away after putting up a very tough fight against Multiple Myeloma for the last year and a half. I've known Eric since I was 5 years old. His wife is also one of my dear sweet friends whom I'm known for over 30 years. My heart is breaking, but I know he is finally at real rest and that the angels who have surrounded him on this journey are now with him in heaven. RIP my dear friend Eric. You will be missed by so many, but I hope you now know  the mighty impact you have had on our lives and the lives of our community. Deb you have shared so freely every step of your journey and have changed many lives because of your willingness to share. May I never take one day for granted and may you, Eric and your love for one another continue to influence marriages for a long time. Love doesn't come along like that every day. I love you both my friends. See you on the other side one day Eric. Deb, I'm always here for you. May love and peace surround you and Karlee and all your families in the most difficult days ahead. This song is in tribute to you all.

http://youtu.be/vTnWFT3DvVA

Blessings my stampin' friends and as Eric would say…. Live Life to the Fullest!

Renee

 PS This was to be posted the other day, but I was having internet problems.  I will be back with regular postings starting tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails