Monday, August 26, 2013

Hot, Busy Day

I worked all day working on setting up a garage sale that we are having later this week.  Of course we haven't had much of a summer as far as warm weather until now.  Isn't that the way it goes?  We have tons of stuff from my family, my sisters and my parents.  I mean a lot of stuff.  Hoping to sell a lot.

When I got home though I did finish a card that I started yesterday.  I got my card thinlits on Friday and was dying to make a card.  It's nothing fancy, but I thought it turned out cute.


 
I used Sahara Sand, Strawberry Slush and Rich Razzelberry.  If you notice the background was stamped with the Gorgeous Grunge.  Are you seeing how versatile this set is?  You just have to have it.  You can order everything that was used on this card by visiting my Stampin'Up! website.
 
Well that's it for tonight.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails