Monday, August 5, 2013

In Colors Meet Six-Sided Sampler

Sorry I missed posting on the weekend.  I got some devastating news on Saturday from a dear friend who's husband has been fighting cancer for over a year and a half and I just wasn't in the blogging mood.  Not sure if I'm in the mood today, but I know I really need to get back at it because I've made a promise to myself that my blogging will be more consistant this year.  I've known this man since we were 5 years old, in fact his birthday is the day after mine.  His wife I have known each other since we were 15 or 16.  They are such a wonderful couple and very strong.  The cancer treatment that he has been getting is now doing more damage than good so he is home and hospice has been called in.  They are not giving up because miracles can happen, but they are on a new journey that they don't know where it will take them.  Thanks for letting me share this.  It is something that is very heavy on my heart these days and if you could say a prayer for them it would be much appreciated.  If you would be interested in sending them a thinking of you card please contact me and I will give you their address to do so.  You can contact me at ibecakes@airadv.net.   Thanks again.

Now onto some stamping.  I have so many stamp sets to play with right now since I had placed a catalog order myself and all the sets we received at convention.  Here I am using a new set called Six-Sided Sampler.  It also has a matching punch and if you purchase them in a bundle you save 15%.


Colors are the new In Colors for 2013-2015
Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush
I made a Simply Clay flower and colored it using Strawberry Slush & Pistachio Pudding markers.
Leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch 117191 $16.95.  Love the versatility of that punch. Baked Brown Sugar ruffled ribbon and the hexagon embossing folder.
Six-Sided Sampler Clear BundleHexagon Punch
Wood mount bundle 132725 $36.50
Clear mount bundle 132724 $29.50

Of course you can buy them separately as well
Wood mount set 130953 $26.95
Clear mount set 130956 $18.95
Hexagon Punch 130919 $15.95

Well thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails