Friday, August 2, 2013

Festive Flurry Friday

Happy Friday!  I've had a good day.  Did a little stamping and had lunch with a very good friend.  I've known her since my oldest and her youngest were in pre-school together.   She has been an angel to me many times in the last 20 yrs.  We actually met because our pickup broke down at school and she had a cell phone.  Can you believe 20 yrs. ago not everyone had a cell phone?  I know seems weird to think about it.  I used her phone to call Frank and as they say the rest is history.  My dear friend Cathy has been through so many health issues and then a very bad car accident about 10 yrs. ago.  She's had many trials, but to see her today and visit and see how well she is doing is such a blessing.  Cathy is like a sister to me and she's one of those people that you just say to yourself that God really gave her to me.  It was meant to be.  I love you Cathy and thanks for a great afternoon.  Had we stayed a bit longer we could have had supper too. ;)

Ok, on to a little stamping project.  I had traded Frank's convention bag for the Festive Flurries Bundle in the new SU Holiday catalog.  I knew he wasn't going to use it again.  Silver and white just aren't his colors. ;)  A very kind demo was in search of one and we made a deal.  Her bag took a little time to arrive to her though.  It spent 5 days floating around Michigan post offices and then when it left Michigan it arrived in California the next day.  Go figure!  Sometimes Priority Mail doesn't always mean priority I guess.  Anyway she got what she wanted and I got something that I really wanted.  This bundle includes the stamp set Festive Flurry and the Festive Flurry Framelits Dies.  Of course you can buy them separately, but if you get the bundle you save 15% and who wouldn't want both?  I can't wait to play more, but I had to make something quick and simple first.

The colors are Soft Sky and Midnight Muse.  The Very Merry is from the set Very Merry Tags from the Holiday catalog.  This card isn't anything real fancy, but it will do for a start with these snowflakes.
Festive Flurry w 131778 $39.95 or c 131781 $29.95
Festive Flurry Framelits 132193 $24.95
Fesitve Flurry Bundle w 133284 $54.95 or c 133285 $46.95
 
I can tell this bundle is going to be lots of fun.  I've got ideas spinning around in my head for it.
 
Well have a good Friday evening and hopefully I'll see you back here tomorrow.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails