Monday, August 19, 2013

A Simple CASE

Good Monday afternoon!  I had a great weekend and got to spend some real quality time with my hubby.  Seems like we are always so busy and the only time we take time to spend real quality time is when we go away and let's face it, that doesn't happen very often.  He works 6 days a week and even does some extra work for a friend of his so he is always busy and it seems like I've got a full plate most days as well, so this was really nice to do.  So I stayed out of the stamp room and didn't get a post done yesterday.  Sorry!, but I'm sure you understand.

Well I'm back today with a very simple case of a card made by Angie Juda.  Hers was a Halloween card and I turned mine into a Christmas card using the new set in the Holiday catalog that Frank won at convention.  The name of the set is Very Merry Tags and I used the new Christmas Washi Tape.  I almost was able to make this card without using the Big Shot, but I had to use the Oval Framelits for the Cherry Cobbler oval.  The Got Mistletoe? was punched using the Wide Oval punch.  It probably is hard to see, but I used some of the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details for the berries.  To top the card off I added the Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.

 
 
Blessings,
Renee

 
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails