Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Quick and Easy Card

Hey Stampers!  Well it's Tuesday and that means we made it through Monday.  I'm posting a little earlier than the last few posts so I think that's a good thing.  You know....progress. :)  I've got a quick and easy card to share with you today.  I tried a fold that I haven't done in awhile.  You score your 4 1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock at 2 3/4" from both ends and fold.  As you can see the focal piece is only adhered on the left side.
 
 
This card uses the new set called Timeless Talk.  The minute I saw this set I knew I had to have it.  I love the vintage feel to it.  I just really like all the pieces that come in this set.
 
Timeless Talk
Isn't it adorable? I can't wait to make more with this cute set. I cut the pieces out using the the Deco Labels Collection Framelits.  I freehand cut the word bubble.  Colors used are Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush.
Wood 126605 $22.95
Clear 126607 $16.95
Deco Labels Collection Framelits 130102 $24.95
Paper is Quatrefancy Specialty DSP 130141 $12.95
Added a little bling with some rhinestones 119246 $4.95
 
All items can be order from my website www.reneeond.stampinup.net by clicking on the SHOP NOW button.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails