Wednesday, September 4, 2013

File Folder Card

It's hump day!  How has your day been?  I got back into the stamping room a little more today and I'm trying to get back into a routine.  Had fun making today's card.

This is what is called a File Folder Card.  I used the new Stampin'Up! Envelope Punch Board to make it.
 
Stampin'Up! just released this product on September 1 and it is amazing.  I absolutely love it.  It makes the best envelopes and as you can see above it makes a neat card as well.  It actually makes 66 different sizes of envelopes.
 
 
 Would you like to see this tool in person?  Why not book a workshop and I'll be happy to show you or even set up a one on one with you.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee
 
 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails