Thursday, September 19, 2013

Festive Flurry Ornament

Here's the ornament I made that is like the one in the Holiday catalog.  It took me a little time to figure out (yeah probably should have watched SU's video before attempting it), but I got it.  Remember if all else fails, try the instructions.  LOL!  Would you like to learn to make these?  I will be offering this in an upcoming class.  I should have my class schedule out by the weekend.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I was sort of waiting to see what she says before I make plans.  I'll just feel better doing it this way since I hate to set dates until I know that no more tests or anything else is in my near future.
 
 
 
Have a great evening and don't forget to leave a comment on my 800th post to be entered in the drawing for the Snowglobe single stamp.  I will draw a winner tomorrow.
 
Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

Lori Griffore said...

Love those snowflakes.........you do awesome work!!! hugs, Lori Griffore

Lori Griffore said...

Praying for you and all of your test results! hugs, Lori Griffore

Karen said...

Very cool Renee! I wished I lived closer to attend your classes. I hope all your tests come out with flying colors. Karen :o)

lynns said...

Love the ornament. Hope and pray for good health.
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails