Monday, October 6, 2014

A Grateful Muslin Bag

I have a super simple project to share with you today.  This little muslin bag was so quick and easy to make. I'm embarrassed to tell you how long I've had this bag.  It was part of a make and take at convention 2013 and I just sort of found it in a pile during the great stamp room clean up.  How do things like that happen?   I'm sure it can be through no fault of my own. *wink*  I sat down quick and stamped it and then stamped a matching tag, filled with candy and viola a cute little gift to give or maybe just a good place to hide your candy. *U*  These little bags are found in our catalog on page 200.  The bag measures 4" x 5-1/2".  Item number is #132180 and you get 8 of them for $9.95.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails