Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hello My Deer.....Woo's there?

Do you like my catchy title today?  What can I say it's Wednesday, cold and overcast.  I really dislike that we are having so many of these days.  It's seems too early for them.  It's good though that I'm busy in my stamp room so that I don't notice it too much since I have lots of lights in my room.  I have a workshop being hostessed by a customer here tonight and I'm ready.  Don't have to carry my bags too far....just up the stairs and if I play it right Lindsay or Frank will carry stuff up.  LOL!  I will show you those projects tomorrow since I don't want to ruin the surprise for those who are coming tonight.  I am really loving the fact that my stamp room is cleaned and uncluttered right now.  It's so nice to have everything put in it's place and I'm doing well at cleaning up after myself.

Here's what I have for you today.


This was the first time using this set White Christmas and creating a scene.  The little bitty leaves are from the set Holiday Home.  Where we live this is a very common scene.  We have lots of dear and everyone prays that they don't end up on the front of their cars.  It was fun to make this card and I look forward to creating more scenes with this set.  The colors are Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist.   I used Crumb Cake to color in the dear.

This little guy was inspired by many different ideas I have seen on Pinterest.  It is made of course with the Fry Box and lots of different punches.  I should have changed the ribbon to some Tangelo Twist, but I quick grabbed this bag from one of the Fry Boxes we made at a recent stamp class so that I would have something to show in it.  I think he is pretty cute.  These boxes are so quick and easy to make.

Don't forget about this weeks Weekly Deals.

You have a good evening and I'll see you back here tomorrow, hopefully.  I start my seasonal baking/cooking job at the private hunting club that I work at during October/November.  I will be making cookies and sweetbreads.  Have any favorite recipes for these?  I'd love new ideas.  Feel free to post here.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails