Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Different Kind of Sympathy Card

Well we made it to Wednesday.  You know what tonight is, don't you?  Survivor night of course.  We have watched Survivor from the very first season and have never missed one.  It's something we've always watched together as a family so it's always a special night, even if now it is sometimes just Frank and I.  I'm in a group of demonstrators on Facebook who has come up with our own Stampin' Survivor.  How it works is that each demo was given a contestant and as your person is voted off you have to send the ones that are still surviving a card.  My person is Reed and he is still in it.  I'd love to see him go to the end and then I'd get wonderful cards from everyone, but time will tell.

Well enough of that.  Here is what I want to share today.  I needed to make a sympathy card and I thought I'd try something a little different.  I wanted to make it more masculine.  I used my Color Coach for the color combo.

And here is another little Curvy Keepsake box I made.  These little boxes are so fun and easy to make.

Well that is it for today.  Have a wonderful evening.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails