Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Peace & Joy

I wish you peace and joy today my stamping friends.  Today I have a card to share with you that is from the new photopolymer stamp set called Gentle Peace.  It is not in any current catalog, but was released last week as an addition to our photopolymer line of stamps the price is $15.95 and the item number is 139523. This is what the stamp set looks like.



And here is my card.
I colored it in using the Blendabilities.  It took me a little time, but I absolutely love to color.  As a child nothing made me happier than a new coloring book and a set of crayons.  I used the peace and joy from the Good Greetings stamp set that is a hostess only set until the end of this month.  Hostesses can earn it by having a $300 workshop or order.  Do you recognize the little gold glimmer paper cutouts?  I used the tummies of the owl punch that I had leftover from making the owl witches on a sucker.

Well, I must be going.  I have a funeral visitation this afternoon to attend of a dear friend, who lost her battle with cancer.  I am so going to miss her beautiful smile.  She was always smiling and had a heart of gold.  Rest in peace my dear friend Tina, you will be missed greatly.  I then have to work at the hunting lodge tonight.  That job lasts another week and a half so hopefully then I can get back to posting on a regular basis again.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Wendy Zick said...

Beautiful coloring and beautiful card! So sorry for your loss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails