Friday, October 10, 2014

Joy Ensemble

In a way the week has been short, but yet long.  Ever have those kind of weeks?  I've been trying to fit a lot of things in and get a lot of things done before I go to my three day scrapbooking & stamping retreat next week.  It's not really a retreat for me per-say because I will be working most of the time I'm there, since I am a vendor for the weekend, but I do enjoy myself while I'm there.  Today I've been working on things I will have for sale at the event, but wanted to stop for a bit and share a couple of things I made earlier in the week.

 I made this cute little ensemble using the Joy framelit from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits.  I used the Silver Foil paper and applied some of the Adhesive sheets to it and then cut it out with the framelit.  I then was able to adhere it to the clear bulb.  I took some 1/2" strips of the Trim the Tree DSP stack and curled them around my Paper Piercing tool and popped them into the ornament.  I then tied on some Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon and it was good to go.  So very easy to make and then while I was at it I had to make a card to match.  I am extra pleased with the Cherry Cobbler ribbon.  It really is nice and sturdy.  The stars are punched using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  I think this would make a nice little co-worker gift or for when you need that little something to give to someone special.

Here's wishing you a great weekend!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails