Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Class Cards

Hey there again today!  Two posts today.  I feel like I should get extra credit or something. hehe
I wanted to share with you the projects that were made at my September class.  My class projects are usually a little more detailed than what we would do at a in home party and it allows customers to learn a few more tips, tricks and ideas.  I know I've shown a couple on my blog already, but here they are all together.

 This one features a little different fold and the ladies really liked it.  Of course it was the easiest card of the night.  Hmmm...........LOL!
They also really liked this one as well.  They especially liked how we made it look like a door and those that hadn't already purchased the Hardwood background stamp had to add that to their order.

 These last two were ones that I had shared on the blog before, but they were excited that they got to make them.
It was a fun evening and everyone went home with cards they really liked.  Thanks ladies for attending and spending the evening with me.  Now for those who haven't attended classes, see what you are missing out on?  Don't they look like fun?  Look for another class soon.

Blessings,
Rene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails