Friday, September 19, 2014

Freaky Friday

If you've been around here for very long, you know that I share a lot of my life here on my blog.  The good, the bad, the ugly.  Well today probably falls in the category of FREAKY!  I just can't put my finger on it, but I just feel so unsettled the last few days.  Maybe it's the weather (goes from freezing and gloomy to nice temps and sun all in one day) or it is most likely hormones.  I can honestly say that pre-menopause is not my most favorite time of life.  Can anyone else relate?  I think most of the time my family keeps looking at me waiting for my head to start spinning.  Cold, hot, happy, sad, tired, energetic....I seem to run the gamut everyday and honestly it's getting a little on my nerves.  So I guess hence the freaky feeling.  So tying in the freaky part I have a little freaky ghost card for you today.

I used the same layout as the card I made yesterday.  I think it's a great way to spotlight our wonderful DSP and also not have it over power the card.  I love that this set (Fall Fest) has matching Framelits to make it so easy to use.  If you noticed I also used the little banner from For All Things like I did on yesterday's card, but this time I stamped the Boo To You from the Good Greetings set that all hostesses who host a $300 party between now and October 31 will get for FREE!  Yes I said FREE!  That is in addition to the regular hostess benefits.  After I got the card done I felt it needed one more thing and that is when I used the little stars from Be The Star stamp set and stamped them in the metallic Encore Silver ink.  Don't you love the little gogglie eyes?  I had some in my craft stash to finish it off.

Well I hope you all are enjoying your Friday and I'll do my best to keep my head from spinning.  LOL!

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails