Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Box Making Punch Board

Yes, you read that right!  Stampin'Up! now carries a punch board that will help you make boxes and the great thing is you don't need to use adhesive with it unless you want to.  You can find a SU video HERE. This video will show you how I made this box.  I made the bow using the Gift Bow Bigz Die.  For the box I used the Under the Tree Specialty DSP.  This paper is a nice cardstock-weight paper with color print on one side and a white printed pattern on the other.  I used the white side of this sheet.  (135825) $12.95




The bow was made using the All is Calm Specialty DSP (135823) $12.95.  The color is Lost Lagoon on this sheet with little accents of Pear Pizzazz.  I made a belly band to go around the box.  That way the recipient can slide the bow off without wrecking it.  This would even be cute to use as a decoration in your holiday decorating.  All products are from the NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG!!!

Here are the weekly deals....

Stampin'Up! has just announced a New Host Special.  This is the cutest set.  It includes all the major holidays plus much more.  You can view it HERE.  Get this versatile Good Greetings Stamp Set for FREE when you host a $300 party!  This exclusive stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a Stampin'Up! party!  Available only until October 31, 2-14.  Contact me to book your party now!

Don't forget you have until September 10 to sign up for the 50% off of TWO months of My Paper Pumpkin. It's a great time to try MPP.  I need one person to sign up by September to reach a personal goal.  Would you like to be the one to help me?  If you sign up, you will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail from me. You can sign up for MPP  HERE and don't forget to enter the code HALFOFF2 to receive the first two months at half price.  These kits are so much fun and after you make the projects you still have ink and stamps to use on other projects.  Don't miss out on a great deal to try MPP out!!!

Well kind of a long post today, but hopefully you got through it all.  As always thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave me a comment about today's project.  I always love to know if you like what I'm showing you.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails