Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Little Fall Thanks Box

Well it seems like today Fall showed up here.  It's only been in the 60's, windy and overcast.  Not a nice day at all.  I got my hair colored and cut today (I'm going to be a redhead for now) and then I went and delivered a couple of orders.  On the way I stopped at the apple orchard and picked up some apples and of course some of their doughnuts.  Well Frank needs something with his coffee in the morning doesn't he?  LOL!  The rest of the day didn't hold much for me.  I've been so tired lately and I'm not sure why.  Some of it could have been the weather today.  Anyway, I do have a cute little box to show you.  I made it using the new Stampin'Up! Punch Board Gift Box Maker.  This time I wanted to try a taller box as opposed to the last box that I made.

This box measures 1-3/4" square and is 3-1/4" tall.  I made it out of Cajun Craze cardstock.  I used two stamp sets on this one.  I used For All Things and Truly Grateful.  These two sets work so great together.  The acorn and the tag are from the Truly Grateful set and the thanks word and the leaves are from For All Things from our Holiday Catalog.  I used some of the Burlap Ribbon and unraveled it to get the little wisps of burlap.  The four sides of the box are covered with the Cover me Autumn DSP.  Now who should I give this too?  Maybe those that placed an order at my Memory Making presentation will find this in their orders? *wink*
 
Well hubby is home now and we can eat.  We are late supper eaters, which isn't always good, but it is what it is.  Thanks for stopping by and as always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me or leave a comment here.
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails