Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Memory Making Presentation

Well tonight is the big night.  It's my Memory Making presentation.  This won't be posting until the time of the event so as to keep it a surprise for those attending.  I'm so excited to share how easy it is to preserve your memories with  Project Life by Stampin'Up!  I find it amazing how quickly pages go together.  Isn't getting more done the goal instead of taking hours and sometimes days to get a spread completed?  This system just amazes me.  It's like why didn't I think of that?  Pages just come together so quickly you won't believe it.  The page I'm sharing with you today is a page that I stepped up a little by using some Framelits and a punch for the ghosts, pumpkin and banners, but everything else came from the Seasonal PLxSU basic kit and the embellishment pack.

It's so easy to take you picks and slide them in and then fill in with your PLxSU cards and embellishments.  I'm learning so much and finding creative ways to make pictures work when they aren't the orientation that I need them to be.  I will show you a page tomorrow where I did just that.  I amazed myself.  LOL!

Well, I will report back on how the presentation goes tonight and if you happen to be one of the ones who couldn't attend, but would like to see what it's all about, please let me know.  I want to schedule another time for those who couldn't attend.  I promise you that anyone can do this and you will feel so accomplished getting your photos and memories organized so you can look at them again and again and share them with others as well.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

It was great! Even a fake scrapbooker like me could get into this! You need to set up a scrapbook retreat at our Inn to highlight this great new system!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails