Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Little More Memory Making

We had a lot of fun last night at the Memory Making presentation.  I introduced Project Life by Stampin'Up! (PLxSU) to those in attendance and they loved it.  Would you like to know more about it, but weren't able to attend last night?  I will be holding more of these presentations to introduce you to PLxSU.  Comment here if you would be interested and if you would let me know what days and times work best.  I want to accommodate as many as I can and I really look forward to sharing it with you.  This memory page only took a couple minutes to put together and no glue was even involved.  Isn't it a great looking page?  Wouldn't you like to preserve your memories too?  I would love to show you how.


This was so much fun to make and to see how quick it went together.  Our Project Life by Stampin'Up! kits are so easy to use and very economical.  We have Everyday Happiness, Everyday Adventure, Love Story, , Baby Little Moments, Playground Kids kits and even a Seasonal one that covers everything from Fall to New Years.  Contact me if you'd like to know more about this.  I would love to help you get your memories organized.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails