Friday, September 5, 2014

Festival of Trees

I sure hope you enjoyed yesterday's cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  Very easy and simple cards.  You can order all the supplies from my Stampin'Up! store or give me a call to order.

I've got another Christmas card to share today and tomorrow and then I will get back to doing some Fall projects.  The card today is made with the new set called Festival of Trees.  This is a 13 piece stamp set and comes in Photopolymer.  It really makes it easy to line up the decorations for the tree and the exciting thing is, there is a Tree Punch to punch the trees out.  How easy is that?

Festival of Trees Photopolymer Bundle You can find this in my store right HERE!  The bundle sells for $27.95 and I think it really is an adorable Christmas set.  So here is today's card.

I used up the last piece of the Under the Tree Specialty DSP from the last couple of days projects.  I had shown you the white side and this green stripe is on the other.  I used a piece of Gold Foil Paper and then some of the Watercolor Wonder gold Washi Tape over the Gold Foil Paper.  Once again I used the Good Greetings stamp set for the sentiment.  Have I convinced you yet that you need to host a party so you can get this set for FREE???  Contact me and we can set a date up for you.  You know you need this set.  I used the Gold Dazzle Marker on the Rhinestones and then heat set it with the heat tool for a couple of seconds and added those onto the tree.  The star tree topper is from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and the embossed star background is a new folder called Lucky Stars and it is in the Holiday Catalog
 
Well I need to get going.  I'm a little behind on everything today.  We lost electricity yesterday morning when a farmer raised sprayer booms and hit the electric line.  Thankfully no one was hurt, but we were out for awhile.  Then last night just as we were going to bed a big storm hit and we lost power.  I reported it and was told that the problem had been taken care of.  No, I need to report a new outage and I did, but the electric company assumed it was the same issue and did nothing.  We were without power all night, which meant no fans or air and it was extremely muggy after that storm.  When I called again at 6:30 this morning I was told, oh we have that problem fixed are you still out?  Hello!  That's what I've been trying to tell you.  So eventually they dispatched someone at 8:30 this morning, but we didn't get power until almost 10:00.  It's about time for a nap pretty soon!  *Ü*
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails