Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Changes

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted.  Have had many things on my mind and lots happening very slowly, but yet very fast.  I know that doesn't make much sense, but I'll try to explain a little.  If you've been around my blog for very long you know that I have two amazing daughters, Lindsay and Brooke who are almost 26 and just turned 24.  Well this past week we celebrated Brooke's birthday.  She is a sweet girl who has such a zest for life and learning and doing new things.  She has always been that way.  Her second grade teacher told me that she was the biggest cheerleader in class, always excited to be doing something new.  We enjoyed celebrating her turning 24.  In honor of her birthday I made her this over-sized card.

 
This was actually a large board like card.  It was all white.  I covered it using some of the Best Day Ever SAB DSP.
I've had this book forever.  I think I bought it to make her 18th birthday card and it never got done.  I do eventually get to all those things I have stashed.  LOL!

Here is pic of her as a baby and now, but as any mom knows, she'll always be my baby.



This other thing I need to share isn't so easy.  Our oldest, Lindsay has taken a transferred job position doing what she currently does.  She is a case worker for the Michigan Department of Human Services.  She does a great job at what she does and we are so proud of her.  She has a heart as big as you'll find and enjoys being able to help those who need help.  She has felt led of the Lord to this new location and we are behind her 100%, although we are very sad to have her leave this area.  She will be about three hours away.  We know that the Lord has great and mighty things planned for her and we are happy that she is following His leading in this new adventure in her life.  I'm not going to lie though.  This old mom's heart is hurting.  One minute I'm ok and the next......well, a basket of tears.  My children mean so very much to me and I want nothing but the best for them and I will miss her dearly.  I thank God every day for both of them.  We wish Lindsay all the best as she steps out in faith. 

Well, I guess that's it for now.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

You are a good momma! You have raised them well... now it's up to them! So excited for all of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails