Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Some Reminders.

Hey friends!  Thought I would pop in and do some reminders on what's happening this week.  The biggest thing is that there is FREE SHIPPING this week until April 10.  Any size order gets free shipping.  Orders placed with me or on my website.



Don't forget about my classes as well.  You can visit my website to see what is currently available.  www.reneeond.stampinup.net  Please RSVP ASAP so that I can plan accordingly.  The Perpetual Calender class needs to be prepaid by Friday, April 10.  Cost of class is $25 and includes the kit.  Please bring your own adhesive and I will supply everything else.


Here's a peak at this adorable, yet functional calender.  



Here are the weekly deals.  Time to add to your Framelits collection?

1-1/4 Burlap Ribbon


Price$7.95 $5.96
Brights Designer Buttons


Price$7.95 $5.96
Daffodil Delight 1/2 Ribbon Seam Binding


Price$6.95 $5.21
Flower Fair Framelits Die by Stampin' Up!


Price$24.95 $18.71
Fun Flower Punch


Price$16.95 $12.71
Hearts Collection Framelits Die


Price$26.95 $20.21
Metallic Silver Encore Pad


Price$9.95 $7.46
Stars Framelits Dies


Price$26.95 $20.21



















Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails