Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Retiring List 2015

Well the time has arrived.  The retiring list has been posted.  You will find them here:

Retiring List PDF

Retiring List Sortable Excel File

My Digital Studio Retiring List (PDF)

My Digital Studio (Excel)


We're saying goodbye to retiring products from the 2014-2015 annual catalog, but before we do, we're giving everyone an opportunity to order their favorites with discounts up to 50 percent off retail. Retiring products will only be available until June 2 or while supplies last.

We're also including the My Digital Studio list, with all products discounted 30 percent off retail. 
*Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last). 


I'll try and post more later if I get the chance.  I have projects to share, but I have a calendar class tonight so I need to get a few things done.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails