Friday, April 10, 2015

Last Call

Hi there!  I'm giving a last call for the Perpetual Calender class that is scheduled for April 21.  I will be placing my order by 7:00 pm tonight so if you want to attend, I need to know ASAP.

Remember today is the last day for free shipping as well.  You will be able to place an order until 11:50 MT or 1:50 EST.  Don't miss out on this great deal.  I recommend that you stock up on the out going In Colors.

The Butterfly Thinlits are suppose to be in stock on April 15.  Due to this problem that was beyond any one's control due to the dock strikes, Stampin'Up! has decided to offer a great deal to all those waiting when they do become available.

Here's the deal.

We realize you may be disappointed you were not able to purchase the Thinlits in time to receive Sale-A-Bration rewards--especially in the discounted bundles. Therefore, from the day Butterflies Thinlits are again available through April 30, we are bringing you two special offers:
  1. Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!
  2. Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
If you are interested in ordering the minute they become available, please let me know.  Contact my by email ibecakes@yahoo.com or call me (989) 551-1685 or send me a Facebook message and I will put you on the list to contact immediately.  If you need me to order them for you, please let me know that as well as if you want just the dies or the bundle (stamp set and dies) and if the bundle then which free item you would like and in order of preference since those items will be while supplies last.

Again thanks so much for you patience in this.  I'm working on favors for my sister's wedding so I don't have anything to show you right now.  I will work on getting something posted soon.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails