Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bad Dog!!!




Remember this? I posted this beautiful box awhile ago here on my blog. I've also been taking it to show at my workshops. Well, this morning when I came down to my stamp room, this is what I found. It was tucked in my SU black bag and for some reason she felt the need to get it out and destroy it. Now Tippy is not normally a bad dog and doesn't chew on things or even get into things, but the funny part is that this is the second time she has destroyed one of these decorated papermache boxes. I made one about a year ago that was on the table and the cat knocked it off and Tippy destroyed it. Am I seeing a pattern here? What would she have against a papermache box? Go figure! Needless to say I'm not very happy with Tippy today and I think she is a lousy paper crafter to say the least.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na, Glad you have a sense of humor even in the "ruff" times.

flip_flop_stamper said...

That is a shame, it was such a doggone cute box!!

Patty Bennett said...

Oh No Renee! That's horrible! I wonder if it's the glue or something that is attracting your doggie?? Your box WAS adorable! Patty

Anonymous said...

yeah, my doggies have destroyed a couple of stinkin cute SU stuff too. It was beautiful and you have a photo of it. I feel your pain. My cat (I have 5 all rescued) from Wisconsin eats rubber and she got a hold of some of the words from a little birdy told me set. Bad kitty.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I love that box, it'sooooo cute! Or should I say 'was'.... None of my six cats (all rescues) have destroyed any of my crafting goodies, but one of them has it in for the toilet paper roll. Not only does she unroll it, but she goes at it with her teeth and claws. Pets .... ya gotta love 'em! Ermajean

Anonymous said...

I bet she thought it was "good eats". She just gave you an excuse to make some more. Be sure to "thank her" ;)

joni said...

Now I see what you were talking about. You definitely did better than Tippy. At least you have the pic :) It was a great job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails