Friday, April 25, 2008

Just a simple Thank Ewe!


I've got cakes to bake today. Ugh! I guess after almost 20 yrs. of them I just don't get that excited. Maybe I should post them here and I'd get more excited? No, I doubt it! LOL So since I don't have time to stamp I thought I'd share with you a card a made and sent a couple weeks ago. I think I sent it to my sister as a thanks for my b-day gift. This card isn't anything real fancy ( you didn't think I was going to waste my embellishments on her, now did you?) The colors didn't scan very well and I must have been too lazy that day to set it up for a pic. The colors are Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Real Red, and Old Olive. It really did look better in person. Honest! Ok, I'm stalling. I need to go bake those cakes.
Renee

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Cakes done yet?! hee hee hee. Well hurry up so you can come back and STAMP!! CUTE CARD!!!

Anonymous said...

This card and the hippo card you made at my party are so cute that its inspired me to get that set with my hostess credit. You are so good at making all the stuff you make, I think you are the best consultant.
THANK YOU!

Melinda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails