Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Expo Projects



Here a just a few of the things I've made to sell at the Spring Expo that will take place at Cross Lutheran School tomorrow. I would love to see some of you stop by. It is a great way to see some of the other direct selling vendors as well. All vendors will be donating a portion of their sales to the school. You won't be sorry you came. The doors open at 9:00 and there is no entry charge unless you are coming for the scrapbooking part and it goes until 3:00 pm. Hope to see you there.
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the projects. Have fun and make sure to watch for new ideas. Will be looking forward to your future posts.

Lori Barnett said...

wait...I didn't notice the magnetic boards before. I guess I didn't read good. That's a cool idea. I really like those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails