Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend Creations



Good Morning! I thought since I had told you I had cakes to make on the weekend I would show you a couple of them. Denny & Leann Smith just celebrated their 25th Wedding anniversary and their daughter Michelle ordered the cake for their surprise party. I can remember Denny and Leann going together in high school---and they said it wouldn't last. LOL If anyone would have told me that I'd be making their 25th anniversary cake back then..........hard to believe--not that they are married this long, but that I'm making cakes. Here's to another 25 together Denny and Leann. I ended up taking the top part off since Michelle had a piece to go on top, but I'm glad I got the picture with this one. To me the top on the cake is the finishing touch.
.
This cake was for one of my customers Jessica Zarnke. She is expecting her first baby and as you can see, it's a girl. Best wishes to her and her husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee, What beautiful cakes you make. Now you have proven that you are a true woman of many trades. I bet your girls have already put orders in for their special cakes.

Anonymous said...

I love the anniversary cake you made it is really pretty. To bad you live so far away or I would have to con you into making a mothers day cake. LOL.
Melinda McDill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails