Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Embracing Life

Ok, I know it's been over a week since I posted last and I'm sure there are some of you that have been missing my posts. As the title of this says I've been trying to Embrace Life a little. I've been taking it easy or at least trying to. After a very busy February and most of March too I decided I just needed to take care of me a little. I've got a few cards to show you today though and I hope you like them. Right now I can't decide which is my favorite set---Embrace Life (Spring/Summer Collection Catalog) or Live Your Dream (Occasions Mini Catalog). I do know though that I love using the Afternoon Tea DSP (Occasions Mini) with either set. The colors and style just seem so peaceful.
Enjoy!
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na, Glad to see you are on again!!! Your cards are so pretty -- they are peaceful -- it must be trick photography.

Anonymous said...

I did miss you, was about to put out a missing person ad!!! Very pretty cards.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about taking it easy-God bless, and thanks for your creative ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails