Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What's better than a new purse?


The answer: Another new purse. Yes, I am a purse/bag junkie. One can just never get enough or at least we can't in our household and hmmmmm my sister Chele's house either. *grin* I found this purse on line through the chatter of other demos and the company selling them were giving a deal to demos. They know that to spread the word like wildfire, you need to tell a SU demo. LOL I like this bag so much that I'm thinking about selling for them. If you'd like more info please feel free to contact me by phone or email. These bags are of a wonderful quality and a great way to show your style. This is the first insert I've made for it, but I'm feeling more coming on. That way you feel like you have a different purse more often. Frank will be happy about that I'm sure. LOL Well, have a wonderful day!
Renee
This post has been edited to clarify--I guess I used the wrong wording in this. I am not starting another business when I mention selling. What I meant is that I would see about getting bags and doing classes to make inserts. Sometimes the written word and what is in our heads doesn't come out the same way. Again if you are interested please contact me and I will see what the interest is for me holding a class. If you are not my customer or are not interested in a class and would like the info to just order direct then please visit http://www.dailywindow.com/ I'm not sure if buying them in bulk would give us a discount or not. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

I looked at those purses....thought about it....and didn't get one. I don't know why not. I guess I'm just always wondering ... hummm....is this for real? But this is WAY CUTE!! LOVE IT! Oh...and the cakes..AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Renee, great idea for the purse. A woman can never have too many.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails