Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Faux Quilted Item


Can you tell I'm into faux quilting? I had found this idea over on SCS made by MichelleY and thought it was so cute and I needed to case it. I can't wait to make some more of these. Guess where you might be able to find some of these soon?
Well that's all for today. I have to go help my dad at the hunting lodge. The duck hunting season is winding down and for that I'm grateful. Not that I don't enjoy most of it, but it can be a little overwhelming when I have so many other "jobs" I do. Some pay and some don't. *wink* Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some more to share.
Have a blessed day!
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. I love how this looks. I would fit well on any tree.

Carin said...

I love your quilting... paper is so much easier than material.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails