Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Easy Kind of Quilting

As some of you know, I tried quilting once. I made a small wall quilt and it really satisfied my desire to quilt. It took me forever and since I'm a perfectionist, it really took me forever. And it wasn't perfect in the end anyway, so I haven't done any more quilting until today. Paper quilting is so much easier, well at least for some of us. LOL


The local quilt shop has asked me to make some ornaments for their tree and I finally had some time to start today. So what do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know. I've sent it to the quilt shop and I'm waiting on what they think. I made these using 4" round medium weight coasters (no I didn't steal them from a restaurant). I used the Holiday Treasures DSP and Felt Snow Flurries.

Enjoy
Renee

4 comments:

HeatherJ said...

This is my kind of quilting too! I like the way you did the top, wiht the punch.

Anonymous said...

I think it is very cute! I may make a card like it!

Anonymous said...

Love the ornament, such clever quilting! Wanda_CT

Anonymous said...

I love it! And any quilters will find it beautiful, too. I give it 2 thumbs up!
Melinda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails