Monday, November 17, 2008

No stampin' Monday

Hi stampers! Well I'm back from Chicago. We had a great time and I'll have some pics in a couple of days--have to get them from my sister. I just got home from taking Brookie to Baker College today. She has now officially applied and will be attending Baker come Sept. 2009. Yes, my baby will be in college next year. As we were driving home I was thinking it just didn't seem that long ago that I was driving her to and from pre-school. Time has gone so fast. "Oh mom, don't start to cry. I have to grow up." Yep those are the words of my baby. As a mom you know all those things, but it doesn't mean that you won't be sad about it. Then when we got home we found out that my sister had to have her cat put to sleep today. Stasch was such a good cat and so lovable. We'll miss you Staschie. So with all that being said, I feel a little sad today and don't have any stamping to share with you. Yes there are some days I just don't feel like stamping. Gasp! Thanks for your understanding. I'll try and be back tomorrow.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would a "snow day" make you feel better? I'm praying for one! I'll have to send you a good email to cheer you up! - Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails