Friday, November 21, 2008

A Winter Post

Good chilly morning! There's frost on the pumpkin this morning that's for sure. I have a couple of things to share this morning using my new Winter Post set. I wasn't going to get this set, but decided I deserved a treat. *grin* I purchased some of the vinyl that SU is now carrying that can be used in the Big Shot machine (or any die cute machine you may have) and used it to create the snowflakes on this jar. Isn't it cute? This was a jar that once had a candle in it and it was in my stash of "do something" with it. I added some of the Alpine Ribbon Originals ribbon, a SnowFlurries snowflake, an Antique Brass Build-a-Brad on top along with some Ski Slope DSP and then filled it with some red and white striped mints.
My Uncle Bob has been sick and in the hospital and I really needed to get a card out to him. I'm not sure if this is very masculine, but it gets the point across. I actually made this using up some of the odds and ends I had on my desk. I love to do that and it can really help get the creative juices going.
I guess that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment or two.
Blessings,
Renee

3 comments:

Carin said...

both are really nice!

Anonymous said...

your just so crafty !!
awesome job !

Anonymous said...

I think the vase turned out beautiful. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails