Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a girl!



I finally had a reason to make this cute little card. I saw this idea at convention and just thought it was adorable, but really hadn't had a reason to make one. One of my customers just recently had a baby girl, (Ahhhhh!) so I went to work this morning. I've been trying to play catch up on so much and getting her gift to her was on my list for today. Isn't it just too cute. I made the scallop circle with the Sizzix Scallop #2 die. Did you know that this die will work with a lot of the other die cut machines out there. Call me today and order your die and you can make this card plus lots of other neat projects.

Speaking of catching up. Here is the pattern I had promised you a couple of weeks ago for the magazine box type card holder. Sorry it's taken me so long to post it. I actually had it done, but it was at the bottom of my "to do list" pile. Hopefully you can understand what I did here. Start with the size of each piece of cardstock and go from there. If you have any questions refer back to this post or drop me an email.

Enjoy!

Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails