Monday, November 1, 2010

Always Artichoke Christmas Greeting

I am so glad that I purchased the Bells & Boughs set even though I got it before the Holiday Bundle special, but you can get it now for 20% off and it includes the Deck the Halls DSP.  This is a great traditional set that I'm sure won't go out of style.  Had to throw in a little Cherry Cobbler to finish it off.  Very easy card and would be very easy to mass produce.  You can purchase all the items to make this directly from me or visit my 24/7 Stampin' Store to order anytime.

I had to share a couple of Halloween photos of my baby.  No Brooke didn't go trick or treating, she's a little old for that, but she likes to dress up for work on Halloween and besides that she is pretty cute.  *wink*


Inside she's saying, "oh mom, please, I have to get to work", but she cooperated fairly well to please her picture crazy mom.

Blessings and have a great Monday!
Renee

3 comments:

Shar said...

Pretty girl and love the card. Thinking about my card for next year.

Barbara said...

Renee, what a beautiful card you have made here. I will admit (with a big smile) that I absolutely feel a CASE coming on, especially since I really love your style! Thank you for taking the time to continually update your blog. I honestly do look forward to each and everyone!

Kim said...

Beautiful girl! You should be proud!

Love the greens of the card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails