Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Re-purposed Item

Well if you've visted my blog very much, you know one of my favorite things to do is re-purpose or make-over unusual items.  When I saw this video the other day, I just knew I had to make one.  After all I've been saving toilet paper tubes again.  Lost all my make-over items in our house fire so I figured I'd start again, but maybe a little more conservative this time since I don't want it to get out of hand.  If I learned anything from all that, it's not to save too much stuff and I think I'm doing a pretty good job.  And if you save it, then you need to use it.  So that's what I did.

Edited to add:  This is not my video.  It is Dee Slater's.   As I stated above, I watched her video and then I wanted to try one.  You can find her website HERE.  Sorry for any misunderstanding.





Now here pictures of the one I created.  I hope you enjoy them.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  My only problem now is to figure out if I want to put pictures in the pull outs or maybe favorite Christmas recipes.  What do you think?




Blessings,
Renee

3 comments:

Linda said...

You could make a second one and put pictures in one and recipes in the other!!! My cat likes to play with toilet tissue rolls, so I always have two or three around! This is SO cute!

JIm said...

I am always looking for a different way to give a gift card and this surely fits the bill. The card can be attached to the slide out piece. Where can I find your video on Mrs. Claus? Ruth

-Susan- said...

What a great project! Can't wait to try this myself!! You are one creative stamper!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails