Sunday, November 7, 2010

Santa Hat Box


Isn't this just too cute?  I found this idea on the web somewhere and I'm sorry I don't remember where.  If it's yours please let me know so I can give you credit.  This is the old triangle boxes that we've all probably made many times.  I know there for awhle I did them as make and takes at parties.  Well this one has a new little spin to it.  It's embossed with the Perfect Petals embossing folder and then I rubbed some shimmer paint on it using a sponge dauber.  (I love sponge daubers)  For the trim I used the new Big Shot Tasteful Trim die available in the Holiday Mini.  Added the Decorative Label Punch and the matching stamp set which is part of the New Holiday Bundles.  I added chunky white glitter to the hat bim.  Tied the top of the box off with some organza statin ribbon.  You could put all sorts of little gifts in this box or they would look cute hanging on your Christmas tree.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Renee, Thank you for sharing yet another super cute idea. I had forgotten about making these. Don't you just love it when you use a previous project, and turn it into something even more fun? This sure is a great idea for a fun holiday "nifty gifty" item to make. I really do need to remember this one!! Thank goodness I check your blog daily. I hope your anniversary time alone was a lovely one! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails